Loading Course Schedule...
Designed for experienced IT professionals, you will learn to build and combine App Layers to optimize management of your app and desktop images and to implement Workspace Environment Management to improve log-on times, centralize user settings management, and optimize the performance of machines. You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions and features in your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 site.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Introduction to App Layering
- Creating an OS Layer
- Creating a Platform Layer
- Creating App Layers
- Creating Elastic App and User Layers
- Deploying a Layered Image using Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Exploring Layer Priority
- Maintaining an App Layering Environment
- Introduction to Workspace Environment Management (WEM)
- Using WEM to Centralize Environment Management
- Using WEM for Performance
- Migrating and Upgrading WEM