Loading Course Schedule...
Designed for experienced IT professionals this course builds on the foundational implementation and management skills introducing scalability, redundancy and security configurations. You will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health and how to solve issues more effectively in the advanced troubleshooting section. You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-location environments with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors and HDX.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CMB-318 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7, App Layering, and WEM Administration (Fast-Track) OR CWS-215 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On Premises and in Citrix Cloud.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Implementing Redundancy and Scalability
- Managing a Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Implementing Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Advanced Authentication Methods
- Improving App and Data Security
- Securing Machines Running the Virtual
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Access Issues
- Troubleshooting Delivery Controller Issues
- Troubleshooting VDA Registration Issues
- Troubleshooting HDX Connection Issues